Group of Companies Itecs consists of Itecs Group LLC (distribution and wholesale of electronic components) and Ecosolders LLC (customer service in the Kaliningrad Region and logistics)
History of the development of the ITECS Group (ITECS)
From discrete components to Systems!
Together with Petrozavodsk State University and GS-Nanotech JSC, our company became a member of the Consortium for the development and implementation of All-Flash data storage systems for data centers. The company achieved:
- The status of an official partner of ETI Elektroelement d.d. (one of the five largest manufacturers of fuses in the world and is one of the main manufacturers of switching and distribution equipment)
- Status of official distributor of Miflex S.A. (Poland's largest manufacturer of a wide range of passive electronic components)
- Scapa Ltd. distribution certificate (a leading supplier of technical adhesive tapes for industries such as: healthcare, transportation, electronics, printing).
The company also took part in the international Microelectronics 2019 forum.
ITECS Group (ITECS) together with TME (Transfer Multisort Elektronik) took part in the ExpoElectronics 2018 exhibition in Moscow and in the Power Electronics 2018 exhibition together with MacDermid Alpha Hungary Kft. This year achieved:
- The status of an official authorized partner of SIBA GmbH (a large German manufacturer of fuses for protecting equipment, low-voltage and high-voltage lines)
- Distribution certificate of Cynel Unipress Sp. z o.o. (solder manufacturer)
- The status of the official distributor of Pizzato Elettrica S.r.l. (European manufacturer of position switches, protective devices, microswitches, safety modules, foot switches, control and signaling devices)
- The status of the official representative of Breve Tufvassons Sp. z o.o. (manufacturer of transformers, power supplies, voltage stabilizers).
ITECS GROUP (ITECS) together with ALPHA took part in the international exhibition "ElectronTechExpo" and demonstrated a unique product for the Russian market - ALPHA® TensoRED® frame for tensioning the stencils. In addition, a review video about usage of this frame was released. In the same year ITECS became a partner of the Kaliningrad youth sport organization "Federation of Kekusinkai karate-do". Another exhibition, in which our company took part and demonstrated its products, was "Expo 1520".
ITECS GROUP (ITECS) received the status of an official distributor of "EBM papst" (one of the leaders of the world market of electric motors and fans). The company also took part in the following exhibitions:
- 6th International Exhibition "ElectroTrans 2016", Moscow. Specialization of the exhibition - "Products and Technologies for Electric Transport and Metros";
- the 16th international exhibition "Building Engineering and Technology" in Moscow.
- the 16th international exhibition "Construction Machinery and Technologies" in Moscow;
- international industrial exhibition "INNOPROM 2016" in Yekaterinburg.
Our company presented the online store of the widestrange of fans for cooling and ventilation of various products and objects - from microelectronics devices to ventilation systems of buildings and structures VENTIK.RU.
Receiving the status of an official distributor:
- The electrical company EATON (Eton)
- Manufacturer of industrial fans Nyborg-Mawent.
ITECS GROUP (ITECS) received the status of the official distributor of "ECA-Robotics" (INFOTRON) (the French manufacturer of remotely controlled robotics and unmanned aerial vehicles) in Russia. The company took part in the 23rd international exhibition "Electro-2014" in Moscow. The subject of the exhibition was "Electrical equipment, lighting, automation of buildings and structures.
ITECS GROUP (ITECS) has received the status of the official distributor of "Skybergtech" company (European manufacturer of sine filters and winding elements) and the certificate of the distributor of ALENT company in Russia.
This year the company became a participant of the 10th international exhibition Power Electronics in Moscow. The main topics of the exhibition were "Components and systems for power electronics, sensors and sensors." And also took part in the eleventh international exhibition "ElectronTechExpo" in Moscow. The exhibition was devoted to "Technologies, equipment and materials for the production of electronic and electrical products".
ITECS GROUP (ITECS) has received the status of the official distributor of "Bussmann" company (The world's largest fuse manufacturer EATON-BUSSMANN) and the official distributor of the manufacturer of materials for the production of microelectronics TATSUTA (Japan).
Start of the online store of BUSSMANN® products. This year the company became a participant of the 10th international exhibition "ElectronTechExpo / ExpoElectronica" in Moscow. The exhibition was devoted to the topic "Technologies, equipment and materials for the production of electronic and electrical products".
10-year anniversary of the company. As a result of the rebranding, the group of companies was united under the name ITECS (Industrial Technologies and Electronic Components from the Sources).
With a new name we will develop further. Our motto is MULTISERVICE!
Signing a distribution agreement with ALENT Plc. (Cookson Electronics) - manufacturer of soldering and process materials.
Issue of an expanded printed edition of the delivered electronic components under the TME program. The beginning of deliveries of conveyors and assembly lines. Using a set of software to improve the reliability and optimization of logistics procedures, automate business processes, improve the client-oriented company. Launch of a project to supply solutions in the field of monitoring and security.
Obtaining the status of an official distributor in Russia from the world’s manufacturer of industrial antistatic furniture Treston.
Expansion of the range of equipment and materials for electronics production: an increase in the number of partners - suppliers of equipment, furniture, ESD-protection equipment, materials for soldering and PCB manufacture. Launch of the online store of electronic components DIP8.RU with a large database and technical descriptions. Issue of the 1000-page Catalog 2007/2008.
Identification of three main areas of the company:
- Electronic components (catalog sales of imported components and radio components - IntEcs LTD.);
- Maintenance of electronic productions (supply of a full range of soldering materials and technological equipment for the production of electronics –Intertecs-Electronics, JSC
- Logistics (customs clearance, freight forwarding, railway, air, sea and road transport, delivery of groupage cargoes from Europe and China to Russia - Cargo-Impex LTD.).
Release of the Catalog 2006.
The company also took part in the exhibition "ExpoElectronica" together with TME company.
To reduce the delivery time and optimize the warehouse customer service, a division of the company with an office and a warehouse in Moscow is being created.
The first in Russia, joint with the TRANSFER MULTISORT ELEKTRONIK (TME, Poland), publication of full-color printed catalog of electronic components in the Russian language.
Free mailing of the published catalog. The beginning of providing logistical services to third-party customers. The company name INTERTECHS-ELECTRONICS - ("Intertecs-Electronics", abbreviated to "IntEcs") is entered.
The first deliveries of imported electronic components to the main territory of Russia. Beginning of supplies of materials for soldering technology and production of printed circuit boards (PCB). Expansion of the range of supplied electronic components.
Participation in its first exhibition "Radioelectronics and Instrumentation" in St. Petersburg, as well as in the specialized exhibition "Infoexpo-2003" with thematic "Information Technologies, Telecommunications, Security, Trade". Creation of the first web site.
The company's birth under the name "Intertechs" (INTERTECHS = INTERnational TECHnicS). The first steps: cooperation with the "Transfer Multisort Elektronik" (TME ) company in the supply of electronic components, spare parts for the repair of household appliances, auto audio accessories from Europe to the Kaliningrad region.